Sikhi
Monday, August 07, 2006
Shaheed Singh in the Gurudwara

Shaheed Singh in the Gurudwara
At a gurdwara sahib I went to regularly, the double doors to the gurdwara main hall which faced outside would swing open by themselves sometimes. There would be no wind at all and all of a sudden, they would open. This was not during a time when there was much sangat, but just me standing there. This happened on a few occassions but did not happen after that time.

Once when coming to the gurdwara sahib late at night, I was on the road in the car and looked at the gurdwara’s window. The light of the main hall was on and I noticed the outline of a Singh with round dastar and open beard walking by the window. When we came in, there was no one, and we found that everyone was asleep and no one was up at that time when I asked the next day. I’m sure I saw a Singh though.

Guarding Singhs
Naam Abhyaasi Gursikh Subedaar Baghael Singh once told me that in Shaheedi Fauj of Guru Gobind Singh Ji is properly organised and there are several Generals in it. Bhai Bachitter Singh is one of the top most Generals in Shaheedi Fauj.

Subedaar Baghael Singh told me that he personally once got darshan of Bhai Bachitter Singh Ji. Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji once casually mentioned to a Singh that there are always 4 Singhs present in the Narangwal area (Bhai Sahib’s pind) to guard the Singhs there.

Baba Harnaam Singh of Rampurkhera is said to have had several encounters with Shaheed Singhs.

Source:http://lakhvir.wordpress.com

Labels:

 
Posted by Singh U & R Kaur at 5:31 PM |


4 comments:


At 4:13 AM, Blogger Kaur said:

Does it say in Gurbani that the souls of the shaaeed will roam the gurdwara waiting for a new life as a human to complete their bagti?

Curious Kaur

 

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Singh U & R Kaur said:

I believe Shaeed Singh's are they special task force...They all have their duties assigned and work under waheguru hukmai...They don't need to wait for new life.

Waheguru...

 

At 1:00 AM, Blogger S B said:

I have always have this question in my mind - during 1984 and after that through 80s and 90s when numerous sikhs suffered in India - why didnt Shaheedisinghs helped them out ?

 

At 1:02 AM, Blogger S B said:

WJKK WJKF

I always wonder - I do believe in Guruji protecting Khalsa in some way, but why the numerous GuruSikhs had to suffer in 1984 and 80s and 90s ?