Sikhi
Friday, July 21, 2006
Shaheeds answer Fateh
Bhai Lakvir Singh Khalsa

Shaheeds answer Fateh

"Bhai Soorat Singh was a Gursikh who even in 1949 used to do yatra of Hemkunt Sahib. He says that, “Every year I would go from Gobind Dham to Hemkunt Sahib and in the evening return back. I would do the bhog of a sehaj paath there in 15 or 16 days. When I would o paath there though, I wouldn’t speak but sometimes it seemed to me tha thte Gurdwara Sahib was filled with Singhs and sometimes there was no one. On the day of the bhog, I finished by saying a Fateh! And to my surprise, it was answered by 16 Singhs sitting in the sangat. Five or six of them were wearing blue clothes and the rest were wearing white. All had shastars. One Singh stood and said, Bhai Sahib, do not doubt us. We are 16 Shaheed Singhs in this Gurdwara and many others also go around here.”

Labels:

 
Posted by Singh U & R Kaur at 6:23 PM |


0 comments: