Sikhi
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Bhai Harjinder Singh Ji (Sri Nagar) Live in HKSAR 1
Fateh,

I have been very busy recently coz Bhai Harjinder Singh Ji was in town. Photos as follows:


Satguru and Bhai Sahib


Guru Sangat Jee
Mata Jee and Bhai Sahib...I am very close to Mata Jee, she always similes and very active in every samagan, Mata Jee had blessed jeevan which i am lucky enough to seek her blessing whenever meet her...Waheguru...

Bhai Sahib Doing Kirtan


Will post more photos shortly...Waheguru...Waheguru...

Labels:

 
Posted by Singh U & R Kaur at 2:52 PM |


3 comments:


At 5:31 AM, Blogger Mr Singh said:

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

Veerji, this video made my week! I've watched it about 20 times today. Thank you so much for posting it :)

Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, the king of kings, the saint of saints, and the saviour of the world.

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

 

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Singh U & R Kaur said:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Thank you for your comments veerji, I am glad you liked it so much. May Satguru bless us charidkala jeevan.

Waheguru...Waheguru...

 

At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

Bhai Harjinder Singh my favourite Raagi and the shadab 'thaate wahoe..' is one of my favourite shadabs.
I had tears in my eyes and i'm still in tears after watching and listening to this.
Thank you soo much for sharing this with us.